Our sewer infrastructure is aging, requiring continual rehabilitation to keep it up and running. Griffin trash-handling pumps allow contractors to bypass sewage during line repairs—keeping these systems operational.
Bypass pumping is critical for many rehab projects, transferring water supplies and sewage flow, so that vital services are uninterrupted during construction. Griffin offers an ever-expanding fleet of pumps and accessories nationwide for nearly any bypass operation, whether it’s pumping a few gallons a minute or 100 million gallons a day. We’ll even build a pump to fit your need.
• Above-ground non-clog diesel-driven pumps
• Above-ground self-priming diesel or gasoline-driven pumps
• Hydraulic-driven submersible pumps
• Electric-driven submersible trash pumps
• 2-inch to 24-inch, available for turnkey contract, rental, or purchase
For an instant estimate on your project's flow rate, check out our